THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

STUDENT REFLECTION

88/100

For this class I think I have been doing pretty good. Im getting a good grade and i do all the work but some times im not as serious as i think i should be. In some of our writing assignments i cant really think of a good serious story to write or i dont want to spend more time thinking of the story then actually writing it so i usually just think of the random stuff that comes to my head and then write as i go. I think that i would like my work better if it was a little more serious.

In spanish I have a pretty good grade and i think i have been doing good considering its my first class on another language. The only bad thing that has happened to me in that class was a test on the grammar of these words in spanish. It was just really hard to get the rules of spanish grammar in my head because i am so used to english. That would be one thing i could work on is actually getting the grammar rules to make sense.

I haven't been doing as well in math but the grade i have now isnt what it will be because its mainly made of the small things we have done because we haven't turned in any of our projects yet. I also have somethings that will raise previous grades that she hasnt even graded yet and she said she doesnt kjnow when she will so i find that a little unfair for my grade. Other than that i think i should do pretty well in that class by the end of the semester.

3 comments:

dogbiophilia said...

nolan(:

so we have to write responses and i'm gonna write one too you; so i think your a good student and i think you should score yourself higher then you did because you always do all your work and idk i just think it should be higher the 88
otay


-Rachie<3

dogbiophilia said...

nolan(:

so we have to write responses and i'm gonna write one too you; so i think your a good student and i think you should score yourself higher then you did because you always do all your work and idk i just think it should be higher the 88
otay


-ROCKY<3

Krista :) said...

No one ever capitlizes their "i"s. Nolan, I think you deserve more than an 88. You help keep all the classes from being not boring. And you understand math more than anyone else in the class, which is why I don't understand why you have a low grade in math.
Other than that...good reflection on yourself. Yeah?
Our group table is falling apart.