THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

E:PROMPT #1

I would personally not disconnect from the man no matter who it was for a couple reasons.

If it was me I don't think i could really live if I knew that I had killed a man whether or not it was considered murder. I'm not sure how anyone else would feel but the guilt would definitely be with me for the rest of my life.

I also think that even tho you were taking there without knowing it wouldn't be too hard to just sit in a bed for nine months if you have books/video games and have your schoolwork coming to the hospital. I think this might be a little harder decision for me if it actually hurt me because its hard to put someone else so far in front of yourself that you'd be willing to get physically hurt for them but you would most likely be able to recover and they would not be able to recover from death so to me the answer would be obvious.

Now I don't think that it would necessarily be unethical to disconnect because you were taking there out of your will but when you can save someones life with very little effort i don't see why you wouldn't. Even if it wasn't someone famous or someone you liked when its a life and death situation i don't think any of that should matter.

No comments: