Hi my name is John. I live alone in a desert that is 5000 miles away from the nearest city and the only transportation I have is a Cameldog named Jim. He is basically a mix between a Camal and a dog. He can run as fast as a dog and he looks just like a dog but he can travel really far like camel. He is a close relative to ManBearPig which is half man and half bearpig or was it half bear half manpig? Anyways back to my story I live here with Jim and my tv.
One day i turned on my tv and noticed that the news was saying that there would be a new ice age coming very soon and you would have to get to the closest city if you wanted to live. I thought they were lying and so I just switched the channel to spongebob's new episode and laid back to rest. Apparently the news was right because i woke up trapped behind 150ft of snow.
I decided now was the best time to pull out my only spoon and start digging. Eventually i made my way through the snow and was able to get Jim outside. I ran inside and got my orange turban to keep my head warm and i was off. Jim ran the fastest he had ever run and the falling snowflakes froze behind us. We arrived in town and I ended up living happily ever after
Monday, November 26, 2007
CAMELDOGS
Posted by
nolan.posted.this
at
5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ey nolan sup i liked ur story it made my tingly inside im wirting a book of my story =) see u on steam
Post a Comment