THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

WEekend HW




Dear Legislatures,


The ones making a lot of desicions that have to do with our countrys future are well educated, honest men, right? Of course they are i would say to myself but then I clicked the link above. I thought that it must be a joke, no men in our government would do something like that but sadly its the truth. The people running our country should be honest and trust worthy because thats what we want other people to see us as but some ignorant little fools come along and ruin that image for a few more votes. Now whats even more unbleivable is you guys say it is necessary and for some reason you small brains try to relate the lack of food to your actions. You guys are dispicable and deserve to be fired. I hope I never ever have to look at something like this again.

Love, Nolan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nolan- this is part of my home work so here's my "constructive" whatever. I really liked the part where you called them" ignorant little fools" because well that's what they are plus it sound bitchen. :) i also liked how you signed it with love. I was feeling it.
High Five! gabbbbby

Brett said...

hey nolan! whats up? ur comment on this topic was good, nice choice of insults!